If you were to ask someone which is the day of the week they dislike the most, odds are they would say Monday. It’s something about going back to work & school after a short weekend which makes Monday – a sad day of the week.
Productivity is also likely impacted by the Monday blues. So in honor of the day we need the most motivation & inspiration, here are a few quotes to power up your day.
15 Quotes for Monday Motivation:
1.”Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.” – Charlie Chaplin
2. “Think what you’ve done, think what you’ve achieved, and more importantly, think what you’ve got ahead of you…Stay focused, stay humble, stay hungry, and enjoy it.” – Chef Gordon Ramsey
3. “Fear isn’t an excuse to come to a standstill. It’s the impetus to step up and strike.” – Arthur Ashe
4. “You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.” – Marianne Williamson
5. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.” – Maya Angelou
6. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks
7. “You can live a life that you’ve always dreamed about, but the important thing is you have yo focus on the dream…You’ve got to lock in on that dream and never give up.” – Steve Harvey
8. “Once of the best places to start to turn your life around is by doing whatever appears on your mental “I should” list.” – Jim Rohn
9. ” Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
11. “Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you’ve got to make yourself.” – Alice Walker
12. “Don’t be defined by your past, your past is the tutor of your present and is always preparing you for new experience. Forget about disappointment or any past mistakes that is keeping you from moving forward. It’s never too late for a new beginning.” – Kemmy Nola
13. “Find out what you like doing best, and get someone to pay you for it.” – Katharine Whitehorn
14. “Be proud of your scars. They remind you that you have the will to live.” – Paulo Coelho
15. “Your best champion and cheerleader is yourself. Always be proud of your accomplishments, big or small.” – Ayanna Howard
Locating quotes to bring hope and inspiration into your day, puts a smile you my face. Share your favorite quote with someone today. It may just put a smile on their face.
Til next time,
“If you can look in your mother’s eyes and she’s proud of you, then you’re a champion.” – George Foreman