“It is time to stop looking outside yourself for the answers to why you haven’t created the life and results you want, for it is you who creates the quality of life you lead and the results you produce. You-no one else! To achieve major success in life-to achieve those things that are most important to you-you must assume 100% responsibility for your life. Nothing less will do.”– Jack Canfield
The above quote by Jack Canfield always hits me in the heart. It’s like the paddles they place on your chest when they are bringing you back to life. Its a shock to the system when you need it the most.
But then I like motivational quotes as they serve as a form of self coaching. I seek them out when I need a bit of encouragement or want to give encouragement.
They also serve as reminder of what I need to do but may have been procrastinating on. For instance at times it appears a quote will appear as part of a training, meeting, or conversation that makes me go “oh that’s good, let me right that down.”
Today I’m sharing a few quotes to help power up your day.
15 Quotes to Inspire You:
1. “There is a difference between standard of living and quality of life. Quality of life is more important.” – Zig Ziglar
2. “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
3. “Change is your friend not your foe; change is a brilliant opportunity to grow.” – Simon T. Bailey
4. “The time is now. Stop hitting the snooze button on your life.” – Mel Robbins
5. “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” – Ernest Hemingway
6. “Challenge your fears! Find your potential.” – T. D. Jakes
7. “Motivation gets you going, but discipline keeps you growing.” – John C. Maxwell
8. “Each day brings new life, new strength, new dreams and new hope. May you find courage, confidence and hope to reach out for your dreams.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
9. “Success comes from keeping the promises you made to yourself.” – Vusi Thembekwayo
10. “Your habits will determine your quality of life.” – Denis Whitley
11. “I have never once regretted missing a business opportunity so that I could be with my children and grandchildren.” – Mitt Romney
12. “Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.” – Kenneth Branagh
13. “I’ve always had confidence. It came because I have lots of initiative. I wanted to make something of myself.” – Eddie Murphy
14. “Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.” – Lord Byron
15. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Which quote is your favorite? Share in the comments.
Til next time,
“Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
Leave a Reply