This is a great day to do great things. I am happy to start a new month as October was a struggle for our family. I had to drop off of social media for a while to get my peace of mind back after our family’s battles & losses within the pandemic.
November has be refocused and ready to ensure each day is well lived. Well lived in the sense that I am demonstrating an appreciation for life, family and opportunity to try again. I don’t want to have regrets on the way I spend my time:
I want more time enjoying my family.
I want more time pursuing my dreams.
I want less time doing distraction pursuits.
As we begin to finish 2020 and move into the rapid array of holidays, don’t end the year with regrets. Take time to make the most of the remaining year.
Here are 10 Quotes to Motivate you to reclaim your personal power:
- “You have the power to create meaning in your life, rather than passively looking for it.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins
- “Distance and consistency: the distance between the life you have and the life you want.” – Vusi Themekwayo
- “Being broke is temporary but poverty of mind is permanent.” – Daymond John
- “You are blessed with a unique set of talents, gifts, skills and abilities that someone out there is dying to pay for.” – Patrice Washington
- “When you stop hoping, you start settling.” – Valerie Burton
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things.” – Ronald Reagan
- “It’s never too late. Nothing ever comes easy, but the payoff is great.” – Loren Ridinger
- “When life seems hopeless, rearrange things for a dose of dopiness.” – Kid Cudi
Til next time,
“You only struggle because you’re ready to grow but aren’t willing to let go.” – Drew Gerald