This weekend was a rough one. We are one of the many families impacted by the pandemic and we unfortunately lost a loved one. It’s been a difficult time.
It’s been a time of reflection and a time of gratitude. As we move forward with the remainder of 2020, you might find yourself dealing with grief. Remember grief can occur from a variety of factors.
Give yourself permission to grieve.
Give yourself grace and extend grace to those around you.
Here’s a few quotes to help you through the grief process:
Quotes for Dealing with Grief and Trying Times:
1. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” – Susan Gale
2. “No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear.” – C. S. Lewis
3. “To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.” – Thomas Campbell
4. “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.” – Winnie The Pooh
5. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
6. “What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes part of us.” – Helen Keller
7. “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.” – Thomas Edison
Til next time,
Be kind to one another as we don’t know what someone is dealing with.