The first step is the hardest step, the next step is hard but you are encouraged by the step prior. If you keep stepping you find yourself walking away from what was into what is and what could be. That’s what life is, you take one step out of bed and then another. Before you realize it, you are walking out the door and driving down the highway towards your daily destination.
Goal setting and success takes the same path. You take one step, then another, and another.
In honor of our September Read With Me, here are 10 Quotes from Tony Robbins.
1. The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.
2. People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.
3. Quality questions create a quality life.
4. Successful people ask better questions, and get better answers.
5. A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
6. People who fail focus on what they have to go through; people who succeed focus on what it will feel like at the end.
7. Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.
8. Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.
9. You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
10. What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.
Til next time,
“Three decisions that we call control each moment each moment of our lives: what to focus on, what things mean, and what to do in spite of the challenges that may appear.” – Tony Robbins
Leave a Reply