In honor of Never Give Up Day, here are 10 things you can do today instead if giving up:
1. Read, Write, Memorize the Still I Rise Poem by Maya Angelou
2. Read, Write, Memorize the Don’t Give Up Poem by Author Unknown
3. Write affirmations which will prompt reminders of being a work in progress.
4. Make a perseverance play list. Songs, videos, podcasts, etc which generate positive emotions and promote strength.
5. Journal. This practice is used for therapy, success and manifestation.
6. Meditate to clear and still your mind.
7. Yoga to relax your body and release endorphins.
8. Sing or scream in the shower. Let out those feelings of frustration.
9. Build an accomplishment wall. Use post it notes to write one thing you accomplished.
10. Give yourself a break. It’s ok to not be ok. Sometimes you just have to step away and give yourself time away from the issue weighing you down. Find a way to give yourself a timeout.
Til next time,
“When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.” – Paulo Coelho
Leave a Reply