Chapter 2 of Rich Dad, Poor Dad referred to a quote Robert Kiyosaki adopted as his definition of wealth. This definition helped him maintain his focus on what he needed to do as he worked to achieve his goal of financial independence.
There are various articles, books and research studies devoted to goal achievement and one of the contributing factors is knowing your why and specifying your goal. Here are ten quotes to inspire you to create your definition of wealth and create your goal to get you there.
10 Quotes on Wealth;
1. “Wealth is a person’s ability to survive so many number of days forward—or, if I stopped working today, how long could I survive?” – R. Buckminster Fuller
2. “Real wealth is not about money. Real wealth is: not having to go to meetings, not having to spend time with jerks, not being locked into status games, not feeling like you have to say ‘yes,’ not worrying about others claiming your time and energy. Real wealth is about freedom.” –James Clear
3. “More important than the how we achieve financial freedom, is the why. Find your reasons why you want to be free and wealthy.” –Robert Kiyosaki
4. “At least eighty percent of millionaires are self-made. That is, they started with nothing but ambition and energy, the same way most of us start.” – Brian Tracy
5. “I remember saying to my mentor, ‘If I had more money, I would have a better plan.’ He quickly responded, ‘I would suggest that if you had a better plan, you would have more money.’ You see, it’s not the amount that counts; it’s the plan that counts.” – Jim Rohn
6. “Wealth is not about having a lot of money; it’s about having a lot of options.” – Chris Rock
7. “The secret to wealth is simple: Find a way to do more for others than anyone else does. Become more valuable. Do more. Give more. Be more. Serve more.” – Tony Robbins
8. “”A big part of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about the what-ifs of life.” – Suze Orman
9. “I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.” – Beyoncé Knowles
10. “Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it.” – Tim Ferriss
Goal setting isn’t hard. It’s about being brave enough to Motivate yourself to be Inspired into making a pathway for your Dream to be Achieved.
Til next time,
“Invest in as much of yourself as you can, you are your own biggest asset by far.” – Warren Buffett