Happy New Year!
Happy New Decade!
Happy New You!
Happy New Mindset!
It’s a great year to achieve each and every dream that you choose to work towards. There is no such thing as an overnight success. Lizzo is a singer with the empowerment song of 2019 but she originally recorded it in 2016. Three years before the world took notice and began to mimic the verse “hair toss – check my nails.”
Three years is a relatively short time considering she began practicing her craft years before that. But in order for us to sing Good As Hell, she had to make the decision to carve her own path. As this decade kicks off, make the decision to create your own path.
20 Quotes to Empower You In 2020
1. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
2. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale
3. “Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” – Les Brown
4. “Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.” – Earl Nightingale
5. “If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
6. ““Our job in this life is not to shape ourselves into some ideal we imagine we ought to be, but to find out who we already are and become it.” – Steven Pressfield
7. “Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.” – Earl Nightingale
8. “Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.” – Anthony Robbins
9. “Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.” – Confucius
10. “Even people who have a long record of NOT succeeding can be turned into tremendous achievers if they will discard their images of themselves as failures.” – Norman Vincent Peale
11. “Lack of emotion causes lack of progress and lack of motivation.” – Tony Robbins
12. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
13. “Challenges make you discover things about yourself that you never really knew.” – Cicely Tyson
14. “I attributed success to this: I never gave or took an excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
15. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “Luck has nothing to do with it.” – Serena Williams
17. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dream.” – Les Brown
18. “You have to believe it to achieve it” – Author Unknown
19. “I’m intoxicated on success!” – Eric Thomas
20. “The picture that we have of ourselves – our self-concept – will always determine how we respond to life.” – Myles Munroe
Til next time,
“Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.” – Les Brown