The importance of networking and masterminds are a few tactics which Napoleon Hill has documented the importance of throughout his books. If you have never read one of his books, I suggest you start with the classic Think and Grow Rich. I read this book a few years ago and posted quotes associated with each chapter in a series I introduced called Target Think Thursday.
Mastermind groups were not on my list of priorities but after starting my business and mentoring others, I have found the practice to be a creative resource. Here are five quotes which remind us of the benefits of surrounding ourselves with people who are pursuing similar goals.
5 Quotes On Networking & Mastermind Groups
1. People you choose to associate with determine a lot of where you’re going in life.” – Steve Harvey
2. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn
3. “Deliberately seek the company of people who influence you to think and act on building the life you desire.” – Napoleon Hill
4. “I want to be around people that do things. I don’t want to be around people anymore that judge or talk about what people do. I want to be around people who dream, and support, and do things.” – Amy Poehler
5. “Your wealth is where your friends are.” – Plautus
Til next time,
“Your friends will determine the quality and direction of your life.” – Andy Stanley