May this day bring you countless opportunities to embrace the life you envision for yourself. A life full of peace of mind, happiness, and wealth (however you may define wealth). BUT if today turns out to be a regular workday with people who remind you to watch the clock; spend your lunch break away from those who do not inspire you and use this time to improve your current skills or learn a new one.
Whatever you choose to learn – there’s an app for that. It maybe an app which was preloaded on your smartphone or easily downloaded. Remember the best route to Monday Morning peace is personal success so as you begin to think of your goals for 2019, consider skills which when learned will move you into what Ken Coleman calls your sweet spot. Then look for or create your new job in 2019.
Here are 10 Quotes To Inspire Your Monday:
- “To know that you do not know is the best. To think you know when you do not is a disease. Recognizing this disease as a disease is to be free of it.” — Lao Tzu
2. “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” — Benjamin Franklin
3. “Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.” — Robert Frost
4. “I am still learning.” — Michelangelo
5. “Mahatma Gandhi—
6. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
― Dr. Seuss
7. “Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him.”– Maya Angelou
8. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”– Nelson Mandela
9. “When the student is ready, the master appears.” – Buddhist Proverb
10. “Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.”– Og Mandino
Til next time,
“The world is a university and everyone in it is a teacher. Make sure when you wake up in the morning, you go to school.” — T.D. Jakes