We are officially 23 days out from the Christmas Holiday and many people have already maxed out their credit cards and future paychecks through Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the subsequent sales events which have followed. Knowing more deals are to come and less money available, this is a great time to remind you (and myself) that giving comes from the heart.
Keeping our eyes on our financial goals while ensuring that our gift recipient has a gift which fills them with joy while ensuring you maintain your own joy. That’s the goal of gift giving. Gifts should impart joy on the giver and the recipient. My holiday gift giving budget this year and all gifts next year will keep these thoughts in mind.
Today, I am sharing my favorite seven 7 finance quotes in the hope that they help you.
2. “There are three ingredients in the good life: learning, earning and yearning.” — Les Brown
3. “We buy things we don’t need with money we don’t have to impress people we don’t like.” — Dave Ramsey
4. “Wealth is not the same as income. If you make a good income each year and spend it all, you are not getting wealthier. You are just living high. Wealth is what you accumulate, not what you spend.” —
5. “Here’s my gift-giving rule: Respect your current financial situation.” – Suze Orman
6. “Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want..to impress people that they don’t like.” –Will Rogers
7. “Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self.” –Nathan W. Morris
It has been a pleasure sharing the top 7 money quotes I maintain in my personal cheerleader and wallet. Do you have financial goals? Do you have financial quotes? Share them in the comments. I would love to hear them.
Til next time,
“Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Leave a Reply