I don’t know about you but the closer I get to the upcoming Christmas holiday, the more invigorated I feel. It’s like my brain is recognizing that Christmas comes with family time and long weekends. Time to rest and watch my kids as they remind me of the joys of innocence, hope and excitement.
Watching them as they attempt to stay up to catch Santa while bubbling over with nervous energy and exhaustion at the same time. When I think about the holiday movies and cheesy Christmas Carols, I can’t help but to smile.
Anyone remember I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas or maybe you remember The Grinch Song. No matter the carol, remember the intent – amusement and motivation. That being said, below are a few quotes I hope will motivate you this week.
1. “Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content.” – Helen Keller
2. “Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.” – Lucille Ball
5. “Education is a loan to be repaid with gift of self.” – Lady Bird Johnson
6. “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish almost anything if you’re willing to pay he price.” – Vince Lombardi
7. “As our confidence, so is our capacity.” – William Hazlitt
Til next time,
Think Positive Thoughts and Do Purposeful Actions