It’s the middle of the week and my mind is filled with a list of experiences for my family to pursue in 2017. Not a goal list mind you, an experience list. A list of activities, people and places we should participate in for meaningful and comical memories.
As I make this list, I am considering how I can make each interaction fun and appealing to their various ages. Then a realization occurs, the most important aspect of the plan is to do it. Make the plan and enjoy the adventure. I don’t want to focus on worries that I eventually miss the fun and the love that surrounds me.
This is my wish for you today. Focus on making life a new experience each day instead of worrying about what could or did happen. The only good worry can do is make you exist instead of making you truly live.
Here are six quotes to inspire you:
1. “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth. Not going all the way and not starting.” – Buddha
3. “Every man dies. Not every man really lives.” – William Wallace
4. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. “The Purpose of life is a life of purpose.” – Robert Byrne
6. “The Purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
Til next time,
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
Leave a Reply