Happy Wednesday! No matter the time of day or what the weather report indicates, it’s a beautiful sunny productive day. (At least in my mind that is.)
That is the power of positive thinking. You can find the good in most things. The same is true for motivational quotes. There are a multitude of people who have been there and done that. The lessons they’ve learned can be encouraging and a source of affirmation. You only need to find the right quote.
Here are 10 quotes for your Wednesday workday.
1. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
2. “Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining.” – Teddy Roosevelt
3. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
4. “A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.” – Richard Nixon
5. “Invest in yourself. You can afford it. Trust me.” – Rashon Carraway
6. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
7. “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” – Joseph Chilton Pearce
8. “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.” – Albert Einstein
9. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
10. “You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot in front of the other, and God damn it, you refuse to let it get you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I’ve done it. There’s no other way.” – Elizabeth Taylor
Til next time,
“The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
Leave a Reply