Welcome to another edition of Target Think Thursday. It’s amazing to think we are at the half way point towards completion of this recommendation. I hope you have learned something not only about yourself but also about what it takes to obtain your heart’s desire.
Without further adieu, indicated below are the questions of the week.
Questions for Reflection:
1. What is the plan for success? Have you personalized your own plan for success?
2. What causes most men to fail? What has caused you to fail in the past?
3. What does temporary defeat mean? How can you ensure you don’t give in to temporary defeat again in the future?
4. According to the author, what should you do when defeat comes? What have you done in the past? What were the results?
5. ____ of itself, is nothing but inert matter.
6. What does the author say is essential for success?
7. Do you wish to be a leader or a follower? What do you need to do in order to accomplish this?
8. What are the advantages of being an intelligent follower?
9. What are the factors of leadership you would like to possess? How can you attain these characteristics?
10. What are the 2 forms of leadership?
11. Utilizing the 10 major causes of failure in leadership, which have factors have contributed to your failure?
12. How can your leadership skills benefit you in your pursuit of desire?
13. What are present day options for market services in the media? Which can you access this year?
1. Write a plan to get the exact position you desire
2. Complete the self-analysis questionnaire for personal inventory
This week, I felt compelled to include my favorite quotes. These two touched my spirit and have made it to my wall of inspiration.
Til next time,
Success requires no explanations, failure permits no alibi – Napoleon Hill
No man is ever whipped, until he quits – in his own mind – Napoleon Hill