“It has been said that man can create anything which he can imagine” – Napoleon Hill
“If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse” – Walt Disney
Chapter 6 of Think and Grow Rich reminded me of the intrinsic value imagination has had on our society today. It was imagination that got us things we take for credit such as the internet, iPods, smartphones, tablets & eReaders, GPS, and the list goes on and on. Imagination can take a passing thought and make a movement. After all it was from someone’s imagination that the strongman competitions, 5K fundraisers and airplanes were created.
As you read & apply this week’s questions for reflection, consider how your imagination can increase the probability of the achievements of your goals.
Questions for Reflection:
1. What are a few things that have been created over the last 20 years due to someone’s imagination? What can you contribute?
2. What are man’s limitations?
3. Desire is only abstract until what?
4. Have you begun implementing the exercises profiled throughout this book? What have you found to be the most helpful?
5. What can you learn from the story of the Old Kettle?
6. How can ideas be transmuted into cash? How do riches come?
Application: What would you do if you had a million dollars? Write that answer on a 3×5 card and carry it with you in a place where you can view it each day. Use that answer as your daily inspiration.
If you learned nothing else from this chapter, learn this: always let your imagination run free and follow its path so you can achieve your dreams.
Til next time,
“I failed my way to success” – Thomas Edison
Leave a Reply